How much does a drug test cost?
- The “standard” urine 5 panel test is $45, a hair test is $175. This tests for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamine/methamphetamine opiates & PCP.
What other drugs are available to test for?
- Almost all drugs of abuse can be tested for, call us for any particular needs you have.
Can I just walk in and have a drug test performed?
- Yes, we accept walk-ins, just sign a consent form and tell us where you want the results sent.
Can I get my results right away?
- If you’re testing for a company the test results are sent directly to that company. If testing for yourself we have the ability to do an instant test, if the results are negative we can produce a “result letter” while you wait. If the results are positive the specimen will be sent to the lab for further testing and will not be available for 1-5 days.
Where are you located?
- Click on this Map.
Do you require an appointment?
- No appointment is necessary except for physicals and paramedical exams.
What are your hours?
- M-F 7am-4pm
What if I need to test after hours?
- We have staff on call for emergencies 24/7/365. Just dial the office number and dial option 2. There is a $200 minimum for after hour’s collections for the first hour and $75 per hour for subsequent hours.
What method of payment do you accept?
- We only accept Visa, MasterCard, cash, or company checks; no personal checks.
Can I test if I am on my period?
- Yes, it will not affect the test.
I am a minor, do I need a parent/guardian with me to test?
- If you’re testing for a company the answer is no, if you’re testing for yourself then the answer is yes.